What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something like Netstumbler

Commodore

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there some app like Netstumbler available for iPad, for scanning and analyzing wireless networks?

OP
Commodore

Commodore

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have Fing, but it only gives me list of devices connected to the current active wireless network (as well as their services). I can't find any option to scan for networks, let alone see a nice frequency/channel graph...

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Buy an old Android phone then. Droid X would be a good choice for that. Because unluess you are jailbroken on an iOS device, Apple no longer allows those types of apps on the market.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jailbreak iPhone app called "WiFi Analyzer" is probably the closest to what you want. Scans and provides graphs etc. I use it myself on my iPhone4S.

And always worth using Cydia's in built search if you are looking for an app or tweak. It's better at discovering this sort of stuff than you might think! :D

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts