Someone jailbraked iOS 4.3?

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by randrade, Mar 9, 2011.

1. iceman

iceman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Correct me if I am wrong, but it looks like the tetherd 4.3 jailbreak requires it to be run on OSX? Is that correct? Does anyone know if they will be making a windows version of the cracking apps?

I don't mind the tethered jailbreak so much, except when the files for jail breaking go up in smoke on my hard drive and then I can't get windows versions of the cracking apps :(

2. Demandarin

Demandarin
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    So far yes, tethered jailbreak only done thru mas OSS at the moment. Usually a windows version come along soon after. Or they might just be waiting until apple releases 4.3.1, which is very soon. Reason being apple found the exploit that allows the jailbreak and supposedly gonna patch it up with new release. I know for sure untethered jailbreak is delayed until that 4.3.1 release.

3. Curare

Curare
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Sn0wbreeze 2.3b1 tethered jailbreak for 4.3 on windows tutorial is here

4. freebirdforever

freebirdforever
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ill wait for 4.3.1

5. Demandarin

Demandarin
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Same here. Plus I just noticed the op thread was talkin bout cracked apps..lmao. I didn't read it thoroughly enough.
    Op, juss a heads up, mods will violate u for mentioning or talking about cracked apps. I skimmed the post n thought u meant reg. Apps..lol just trying to warn u so the mods don't get cha ;-)

6. nunuk

nunuk
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I have already made it. I just followed the tutorial in Curare's post and it worked fine.

7. Demandarin

Demandarin
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Plus a news change up. They are now deciding to release jailbreak for iOS 4.3 as soon as by next weekend. I have a thread here in this section with the details.