What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone is remotely hacking on my iPad. Please help.

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I guess this Ding is normal then.

I think I'll change the Ding to something else.

But I get zoom changes when I visit eBay.
In fact, I can't reproduce the zoom. I did capture the problem though.
How can you zoom out wider than the initial web page?
And when this happens it's like the web page refreshes itself over and over.
image.jpg

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think I might try that. But the youtube app was a pain for me, so I have reservations.
I'm glad that youtube app does not have to be on the iPad anymore.
When it was there, sometimes when I click on a youtube video in the safari, I jump over to the youtube app and I lose my place in the browser.

This thing on Ebay does not always happen, and that is why I think it's strange.

Last edited:

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Magnetic1 said:
I think I might try that. But the youtube app was a pain for me, so I have reservations.
I'm glad that youtube app does not have to be on the iPad anymore.
When it was there, sometimes when I click on a youtube video in the safari, I jump over to the youtube app and I lose my place in the browser.

This thing on Ebay does not always happen, and that is why I think it's strange.

The ebay issue isn't uncommon.

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have loaded Ebay app and it looks different.
I'll have to get used to navigating differently.

Also, last night I found that SampleTank Free app limited my keyboard space.
Basically everything above A5 and up was unavailable like it is in music studio free version.
But the thing is that the restriction went away after I started switching instruments.
This is something very strange.

I updated to the latest SampleTank Free yesterday and I got more and nicer instruments to play.

Krishna raju

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad hacking

Hi, I'm krishna from bangalore, India... When I go to google maps it shows my current location as Delhi, India.... In other apps like zomato which is an app for restaurants in India it shows places near me in Delhi... What's wrong I'm scared if someone is remotely hacking cause some days back I saw my google URL as it ended with gwd rd or something like it.. Plz help...

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, I'm krishna from bangalore, India... When I go to google maps it shows my current location as Delhi, India.... In other apps like zomato which is an app for restaurants in India it shows places near me in Delhi... What's wrong I'm scared if someone is remotely hacking cause some days back I saw my google URL as it ended with gwd rd or something like it.. Plz help...

Locational data is sourced a number of ways, including the local wifi. This is more likely the source of inaccurate locational data, and less likely any type of hacking.

Most reactions

Latest posts