What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some kick arse wallpapers here , seriously!

Shayneox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Digital Blasphemy 3D Wallpaper: Updates

There are some awesome free ones , I may pay one day for these.
I have used the shrooms off and on for years , the pic that is , not the real thing. :D

I posted this on an older post but thought it needed fresh eyes.

Go to wallpapers on left then hit free ones .

lrg32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The shrooms one is pretty sick, I may use that one as well.thanks for the link.....

BTW I noticed your from Guam, I was born and raised there and am almost full Chamorro. Glad to see another Guamanian on this site. Wish I was there right now but i'll be going back for Xmas, cant wait to hit up the beaches to BBQ and drank Heineken.

OP
S

Shayneox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, but none of the images are properly formatted for the iPad. FAIL
Your a mod and you gave it a fail , boooooo, I'm using them fine on my pad , and if it is a big issue anyone including 7 year olds know how to resize.
That's basic computer knowledge ,

BTW Failblog is an excellent site for true fail. :p

OP
S

Shayneox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The shrooms one is pretty sick, I may use that one as well.thanks for the link.....

BTW I noticed your from Guam, I was born and raised there and am almost full Chamorro. Glad to see another Guamanian on this site. Wish I was there right now but i'll be going back for Xmas, cant wait to hit up the beaches to BBQ and drank Heineken.

Pari , I'm a houlie , but I been here since 89 . I don't blame you for wanting to come back for chow , dude I went to the US for two years and hated houlie Bbqs , they suck , no turkey tail , no pancit ,no pork belly , and they don't marinade at all , I got my 50 gallon drum cut in half and ready to go with beer in the fridge and extra meats in the spare freezer for emergency pari pari BBQs. Esta umbi I'm ready to role , been back on Guahan for a few weeks now and glad as he'll I made the decision though I miss us flea markets and malls. Now I got to relearn how to spell local words again. :D

Shoot Shoot. , dude you got scotts zorri there?

Most reactions