What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Facebook posts are in Spanish, others in English

agh55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have a friend who has a 2019 I-Pad air running the software version before 13.4 and she has started to experience a problem with some of her Facebook updates. Some are in English, other are in what she believes is Spanish. This has just started.
I cant check her I-Pad because both of us are self isolating dues to the Corona Virus. She confirmed Languages and Region is set to English. Can anyone please help.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What exactly does she mean by Facebook updates?

If it is something in her Facebook feed, the issue would be with Facebook and/or the settings in Facebook. The iPad’s language/region settings wouldn’t affect that.

I can’t think of any setting on the iPad that would just affect Facebook, so I’m betting on the above. But my thinker has limited bandwidth, so if it’s not, a better discription would help.

OP
A

agh55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi thanks for your reply, sorry I used the wrong phrase, Facebook Updates, I should have said Facebook Posts are in another language, possibly Spanish. Most Posts are in English only some are in Spanish. As we are both self isolating, I cant visit her home to help her. I have found some help on the net and hopefully this will resolve the issue.

Most reactions

Latest posts