What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solitaire

jim dandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like someone here to recommend the best ipad solitaire game that keeps score and time plus a history of them. Also one that does NOT have pop-up ads. I don't mind paying for the APP but once I do I don't want to have to pay in order to play it.

Thanks.....

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would like someone here to recommend the best ipad solitaire game that keeps score and time plus a history of them. Also one that does NOT have pop-up ads. I don't mind paying for the APP but once I do I don't want to have to pay in order to play it.

Thanks.....

Take a look at "Real Solitaire for iPad ($1.99, USD). Here's the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/real-solitaire-for-ipad/id364895318?mt=8

I don't know if it's the "best," but it's the one that I have on both my iPad and my iPhone. And, no pop-up ads with the paid version, though you can try the free version (which has ads).

I'm sure there are others, but this one is the one I like. Good luck in your search.

Marilyn

OP
J

jim dandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply and the link.

I currently have a solitaire game installed. It was a $.99 pay app and has no pop-up ads but the game just doesn't seem to be kind of slow to play plus I have to tap the shuffle cards 2 or 3 times in order to get it to work some times? The tablet is a new iPad Air so I don't think it is the tablet. Also this game I have will not let you clear all prior history. I also question if the game will let you win the game.

I was wondering you have any of these issues with your game. I have looked at your link, thank you but need more information before I download another solitaire game...

Mark

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply and the link.

I currently have a solitaire game installed. It was a $.99 pay app and has no pop-up ads but the game just doesn't seem to be kind of slow to play plus I have to tap the shuffle cards 2 or 3 times in order to get it to work some times? The tablet is a new iPad Air so I don't think it is the tablet. Also this game I have will not let you clear all prior history. I also question if the game will let you win the game.

I was wondering you have any of these issues with your game. I have looked at your link, thank you but need more information before I download another solitaire game...

Mark

As far as I can tell, the game runs fine and doesn't lag. I catnap cards to make them move to where they need to be or drag them. When I tap the deck to show the next set of playable cards, it's almost instantaneous to see the next card; there's no lag there.

Here's a shot of all the settings and resets available:

6u6y5ade.jpg

As you can see, you can clear the statistics. And, as you can probably also see - I've won on this game.

It is the only solitaire game on my iDevices (for this type of solitaire game). It is my go-to when I want to play some Klondike-style solitaire.

I don't know what else to say about this app - except I feel it was/is well worth the money.

Marilyn

OP
J

jim dandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you again for your detailed suggestions. Yours looks real good, I think I will like it. I will download it later tonight.

Mark

OP
J

jim dandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marilyn,

I downloaded game you suggested. It works as you said and I like it. Thank you again for suggesting it. I am not new to computers (built a few in the past) but I am a first time Apple user and this is a whole new experience for me. I will take my other questions to the proper forum.

Mark.......

Most reactions