1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

sold xoom and bought 2 ipads :D

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by MNateo, May 2, 2011.

1. MNateo

MNateo iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I finally pulled the trigger and sold my xoom(POS). While the xoom looks good on paper, I don't use 3g or 4g for that matter and google has yet to get the SD card working on the xoom. so it's still not expandable! did I mention that it doesn't have 4g and wont for another 90 days? Paid a premium to wait. What a rip off!! lol. </rant>

Anyway on the lighter side, I bought a 32:ipad-front: and a 64:ipad-front: wifi - black and am planning on selling the 32 new on e-bay since they are selling for more than MSRP! I can't wait to start using mine :D

I ditched my android phone for an iphone and my android tablet for an IPad. I don't think I will ever go android again. :D
  2. OUTL4W

OUTL4W iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Well.....congrats and welcome to the forums.....

Another convert...