What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold out in 15 minutes...

XDRoX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow. When I clicked on it it said delivered by 11/2. Guess I was lagging because by the time I got to the checkout screen it said will ship in 2 weeks.
White 32bg

I don't need it until Christmas, but it still annoying that it sold out in minutes..

OP
X

XDRoX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know huh?
I just got my delivery date of 11/15. As long as its gets here before Chritmas.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know huh?
I just got my delivery date of 11/15. As long as its gets here before Chritmas.

Can't wait to see pics when you receive it.

Btw...your Signature line is impressive with all your Apple Gadgets!

OP
X

XDRoX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't wait to see pics when you receive it.

Btw...your Signature line is impressive with all your Apple Gadgets!

Thanks. I will take some. White iPad mini with a green apple Smart Cover.
I do like apple gadgets, but can't stand their computers. Go figure.

richardcb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lunchtime UK: iPad mini white and black 16Gb on two week delivery, all other models shipping in one week. Gonna be a long two weeks! :(

samch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The apple store app was open before the website but within minutes the white was a 2 week wait so I think there was not may of them or a huge rush on them , the black was available on 2nd for quite a while . I waited till the website opened as I wanted to go through quidco for some cash back , my date is 16th so going to be a long wait.i maybe tempted to try buy it on the 2nd from a store and cancel the apple one I'm so impatient lol iv done it with other releases

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine. 16GB wifi white & silver. Ordered it at 2:08am local time.

Says it be here NOV 2nd, however it's still as of 5 minutes ago "preparing to ship".

Though in my case..this is all kind of pointless. I placed my order for my white verizon iPhone 5 on October 25th and it's expected to ship by November 16th.. which means I can get it around the 20th. I can't use my iPad mini (at least at home) until my i5 arrives.

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered my wifi only 32 GB one hour after opening of on line preorders and got the message "ships in two weeks." Just checked now and it says delivers by November 16." Shipping time has stretched.

richardcb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered my wifi only 32 GB one hour after opening of on line preorders and got the message "ships in two weeks." Just checked now and it says delivers by November 16." Shipping time has stretched.
You're not alone. Mine was due on the 8th, now slipped back to the 15th. :thumbsdown:

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel your pain.. I ordered my ipad mini by 2:08am local time. On delievery truck today.

However, my iphone 5 is not expected to ship until the 16th!! I was so close..best buy had a white 16gb i5 in stock but I don't know my ex girlfriends last four of her social..so best buy was unable to log into the account. At the verizon store I have no problem accessing the account with my information (I'm an account manager). So I had to resort to either checking at verzon store daily, or just ordering onlne.

So the wait...continues.......

Most reactions

Latest posts