What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Software to covert movies to 4:3 fullscreen ipad

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wanted to know which is the best software to convert movies to iPad 2 on 4:3 aspect ratio..so that the movie plays full screen on iPad 2 ( fills the whole screen i.e. :p)

And also what's the best minimal setting so that the movie takes as much less space as possible with good quality?

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Look into DVDFab or Aimersoft DVD, they both have screen resolution change settings. May take you a couply tries to find the right settings to get a full screen video on your iPad.

I prefer Aimersoft DVD, it's faster then DVDFab with the same results of quality.

Last edited:
OP
iRuthlessPad

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok thanks man..heard a lot about HANDBRAKE..but I don't think it has the option of 4:3 res...and also it doesn't convert avi files? Could be wrong..

OP
iRuthlessPad

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is killing me! Have tried almost every software and none gives me iPad FULLSCREEN! :(

Sent from my iPad 2 white 64 gb (ios 5.0.1) using iPF

Most reactions