What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, what is the point of being a spammer?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Uh huh... sure! That's your story and you're sticking to it!

There seems to be a dark side to Marie and I think we are only beginning to see it!

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The edit button often does not show up in my posts. I'd be inclined to believe Marie. But don't worry, that picture is really funny. I just hope the little guy doesn't turn brown too soon...

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spammers

Col has been kicking butt banning spammers. I logged in Sunday morning my time and literally 1/3 of the front page was full of "This thread has been deleted by col.bris. Reason: Spam and/or Unwanted Content".

I remember that night one hit over 18 threads amazing yet I have had as many as 40 I guess due to time zones like 18 hours ahead I seem to get the early morning spammers my pad media has dropped off but advertizing you name it has been full on. I also look after iphone4forum as well and it has it's share of spamming as well.
I use the iPhone in middle of the night using tapatalk then the iPad when i wake up. As both forums grow the moderators are kept busy numblock is right when he comes in I am usually asleep lol and yes we have a life haha
The bottom line we do our best to keep the forums clean. What I love about both forums is they provide so much information to users. I guess being private we have more control.

I offer my congratulations to the admin guys they have created great forum(s) which are growing in leaps and bounds

Col.Bris , Brisbane, Australia

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's face it - there are some people put on earth to be tossers (jerks). Their home page is always idiots.com.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's face it - there are some people put on earth to be tossers (jerks). Their home page is always idiots.com.

Tossers. I have never heard that. I like it! I'm thinkin I'll steal it.:D

Between 1am and 4am west coast time is prime time sometimes earlier. However in saying that weekends ie seem to be the heaviest times so you would miss your beauty sleep poison............

Yeah? I get up at twoish during the week....hmm....

It's a date, Col. I will meet you here. It's not the beach, but hey, it's all we got. Look for me.:D

Most reactions