What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, what is the point of being a spammer?

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When they find a cool/popular place which many people come to, they advertise for anything to get attention, or they're kids that think spamming is fun/funny, cool . That's why they do it.

Trust me there a Forums out there Flooded with spams, I'm talking more than 50 pages of topics with only spam. Guess the Mods didn't pick the right time to take a vocation.:D

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spammers keep us running usually total ban and recorded ip address so hopefully full block last 24 hours banned 7 and that was only this forum also 3 spammers in iphone4 forum which I look after as well

Thanks to the team that send messages regarding spammers etc.
I am 18 hours ahead of west coast USA so sometimes in time warp. Lol
And oh yes we love you poison

Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They will never believe you. They love me:D
We all do!:D

aww....thank you!

When they find a cool/popular place which many people come to, they advertise for anything to get attention, or they're kids that think spamming is fun/funny, cool . That's why they do it.

Trust me there a Forums out there Flooded with spams, I'm talking more than 50 pages of topics with only spam. Guess the Mods didn't pick the right time to take a vocation.:D

Interesting ~ thanks for sharing!

Spammers keep us running usually total ban and recorded ip address so hopefully full block last 24 hours banned 7 and that was only this forum also 3 spammers in iphone4 forum which I look after as well

Thanks to the team that send messages regarding spammers etc.
I am 18 hours ahead of west coast USA so sometimes in time warp. Lol
And oh yes we love you poison

18 hours? Wow. So you are asleep now, Col? Wake up. Come play.:D And Thank you!

They love me
Then how come I am the ONLY friend listed in her profile???

Not true! I just got one from Henry thankyouverymuch!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And we volunteer to ban them lol I must admit one wonders what they say when they post a spam and 30 seconds later they are completely banned with ip addresses recorded ....
That's what happen to 3 spammers the other night whom came in around 2 am cal time when poison was in bed dreaming ....................................

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Col has been kicking butt banning spammers. I logged in Sunday morning my time and literally 1/3 of the front page was full of "This thread has been deleted by col.bris. Reason: Spam and/or Unwanted Content".

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wanna know. Why? Especially when they come into my threads and talk shit. That I didn't know was shit.:eek:.

But I'm learning.:D

Money, plain and simple.
They get paid for spamming.

Oh. The root of all evil!

That's what happen to 3 spammers the other night whom came in around 2 am cal time when poison was in bed dreaming ....................................

LOL! I am actually up at 2AM. My first job starts then.

Col has been kicking butt banning spammers. I logged in Sunday morning my time and literally 1/3 of the front page was full of "This thread has been deleted by col.bris. Reason: Spam and/or Unwanted Content".

Wow! Unwanted content, huh....well, guys. There is a banana on here that may be kinda unwanted....:eek:

Most reactions

Latest posts