What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So ~ she left her iPhone at the local park....

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The wife of a talk show I listen too on the radio. She left her iPhone at the park and they called AT&T and they stated that they know who has it as they stopped service and opened their own ~ but they won't tell them!

They have to file a police report and then wait some odd days, and then AT&T will tell the police who has it.

The show is Armstrong & Ghetty show ~ It was Jack's wife. He also said he sent a text to her phone telling the person who has it, that he would pay him more than he would get for it! She really wants it back as her world is on it.:(

What a story!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Whew!
When I read the thread title my first thought was, what has she done now?.......

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I kinda thought the same thing! Then, I thought, HEY when did Marie get an iPhone???

maliu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Isn't her life backed up waiting to be restored on her new iPhone?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

madsquabbles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The wife of a talk show I listen too on the radio. She left her iPhone at the park and they called AT&T and they stated that they know who has it as they stopped service and opened their own ~ but they won't tell them!

They have to file a police report and then wait some odd days, and then AT&T will tell the police who has it.

The show is Armstrong & Ghetty show ~ It was Jack's wife. He also said he sent a text to her phone telling the person who has it, that he would pay him more than he would get for it! She really wants it back as her world is on it.:(

What a story!
i think there was a story like that recently where the guy text the thief and said he'd pay to get the phone back. he met up with the guy with the cops and got his phone back and arrested the thief.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What a story!
i think there was a story like that recently where the guy text the thief and said he'd pay to get the phone back. he met up with the guy with the cops and got his phone back and arrested the thief.

Oh, wow! Thanks for sharing!

Most reactions