What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So many iPad Haters

rudeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't believe all the iPad haters out there. Constantly reading comments on the net and at work from people who say how useless the iPad will be. That they will never buy one. That its just a giant iPod touch. One of the worst culprits is Bill Gates. He not an innovator like Steve Jobs and Apple Computer but a hack.

These iPad haters have no vision!

I would not bet against Steve Jobs and Apple.

I truly believe the iPad will be a huge success.

My only negative comment on the iPad is the name. Apple did not think it through very well.

Do agree that the Apple iPad haters will end up eating their words?
Hey I've put my money where my mouth is. I have recently purchased stock in Apple. They are (Apple) going to blow the competition away in the computer tablet market

Stay tuned!

iPaddle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I complain all day long about the iPad but I am 100% sure it will be a game changing success. I just want a camera and storage. I don't think that is hating- just critiquing. This is not the perfect product but few are.

codyhinson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Every one thought he iphone was crap at first but look we all have one or most of us

Hi everyone,

I will be t the first to say i will be ordering the ipad 3g+wifi version in april, I am a die hard fan. people tend to forget that apple products hold value and work so much better than a p.c. with viruses' and all that. Plus allot of the gripes are about no flash but most of the companies that use flash for video like HULU are making a site for us to watch all we want .:)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just Ignore them

I am Apple user, and i glad to say i don't know what is : CTRL+ALT+DEL i never need it, i have use PC for several years and i return to mac, i go to PC because 2 software i need doesn't exist in mac at that moment.

For be true i believe people pretend to hate Mac is because they have nothing better to say, or they even never use a Mac or Iphone . Apple is actually the only one do the full computing system (Hard & Software) they don't have the size of MS but they still in life after so many year and they grow up day by day, due to the quality of their products and their real understanding of the user needing ...

So many big company try to enter in the MP3 market but the leader still remain Ipod they just try to follow our favorite ... in the mobile field is exactly the same so i believe in the tablet we will have the same market configuration = Ipad LEADER and the other just follow the :ipad-front:

Alex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate Apple!!!!

I hate my 2 iBook G4's, my PowerMac DP 1.8, my mac mini, my dad's new iMac, my iPhone 3G, my MSI Wind running Snow Leopard, my Macintosh 128k, AND my Centris 610!!!!! GRRRR I HATE THEM ALL!!! :D

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not just ipad haters but Job haters too

I just read a blog about Job and I could not believe
the criticism from some people. They act like they know him personally and he did terrible things to them. I don't know the guy. I really don't care if they think he is arrogant. He is mighty rich and I am willing to make him richer by buying an Ipad. I personally can't wait to give him some of my money. For all these critics of the Ipad which they have not even seen yet and critic of Job who they have never met I say you are in lala land. If you don't like Job or Apple or Macs or Ipads don't buy from him. Let the rest of us enjoy.:p

codyhinson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI my Friend,

I totally agree with your statements. Most people like windows based crap because they are cheap and they are crap. I have to save to buy apple products but i would never own a pc and as far as the people hating steve jobs I think it is because he stands behind his apple line unlike bill gates who just releases more crap to cover up the previous crap. i am purchasing the 3g 16 gig ipad and have no reservations about it. I have a iphone, ipod and the new 27 inch imac and wouldn't dream of having any other devices for my daily life

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The people who complain about Apple stuff are people who have no means of acquiring it :p

Well the people who complain about it are usually past apple fans. They get disappointed comparing to what is already out.

JocK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
false expectations

It seems to me that those 'iPad haters' just have the wrong expectations. They seem see the iPad as some mobile computer, and judge it as such.

The iPad is 'just a giant iPod touch'? Fine. I am not bothered. Apparently I want a giant iPod touch. I don't want a computer. I want an interactive web and multimedia browsing device that is fully mobile. A device that I can hold like a book and with a screen that is big enough to read PDFs, and with some keyboard-like input capability so that I can maintain my blog when on the go.

Why be bothered about anti-iPad comments?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I've noticed most about iProduct haters is mostly "Face Appearance" commenting. Those guys have mostly invested in something else and have joined in other communities. Talk to them in private and most of them are curious and envious of the novelty Apple can create.

Alex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad IS a giant iPod Touch. But why that's a bad thing, I don't know. I can't count the number of times where people say they love their iTouch/iPhones, but wish it just had a larger screen. WELL NOW IT DOES. I think the majority of the masses expected something 'revolutionary' but in reality, it's just taking a revolutionary device and 're-revolutionarizing' it. And there's nothing wrong with that, in fact it's a also a very safe path to take when entering a market that Apple has failed at every single time they've tried in the past.

raytmercer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had lunch yesterday with the sales manager for the local Best Buy. Although mandated by corporate, she felt that the iPad was a waste of floor space. At least I know where I am not going to buy one.

Most reactions

Latest posts