What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So I emailed ZAGG the other day ...

the_john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
... and this is what I just received in my inbox.

[FONT=&quot]Hello John,[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for contacting ZAGG, where we are zealous about great gadgets! My name is Chris B. and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In regards to your email, I apologize for the inconvenience. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In regards to your email, thank you for your recent invisibleSHIELD purchase for your Apple iPad 2. I understand that your invisibleSHIELD had a design flaw and that you returned your invisibleSHIELD for a refund. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It has been brought to our attention that our invisibleSHIELD design for the Apple iPad 2 is slightly inaccurate. The cutout for the iPad's front camera is not aligned properly and may distort your pictures. We are doing everything we can to correct this promptly for you and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please note, we are sending the corrected design for the invisibleSHIELD for the iPad 2. This corrected design should arrive to Best Buy stores on March 17, 2011. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I hope this helps! Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or comments.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for choosing ZAGG! We appreciate your business.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All the best,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chris B.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Customer Service Representative
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ZAGG Inc.
3855 S 500 W STE C[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SLC, UT 84115
801.263.0699 (o)
801.281.3458 (f)
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Nasdaq Symbol: ZAGG[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ZAGG.com[/FONT][/FONT]

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sound like honest customer service. Being honest with the customer is a must with me.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

kctay

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, thats nice, but do they have a back cover that works with the 3G versions yet?

Most reactions

Latest posts