What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So how much did everyone else spend on their ipad accesories

Panther61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered from Apple the IPAD DOCK $29.99. Then naturally..........

Last week BBuy had a sale 20% off IPAD accessories but you had to buy 3. Why not?

Origami keyboard cover $29.99
Apple wireless keyboard $69.99
Baby Blue non leather Apple Ipad smart cover $39.99
Total after 20% off = $111.97

Then I read on the forum a good cover for the back of the IPAD from a Ebay seller for $10.19

Then I bought a Case Logic bag to carry my IPAD and keyboard for $23.00

Total about $175.00 and I still am waiting for delivery on the IPAD on Thursday!:)

Kukulcan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.time-tours.com
I resisted the Vaja or Pielframa cases, so it is only about 45€ for a senacase and 35€ for a wireless apple keyboard, maybe a Moshi iVisor later, so I will end up with a good 100€.

Liquid Arikardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
rob-osphere.blogspot.com
So far I have spent £20 on getting the official apple iPad 1 case (which I personally think is garbage), £20 on my next case which is the Griffin Élan Folio (I've always liked Griffin products and they have never let me down) and £8.99 on a Case Logic E-Sling bag (which I bought as a result of a YouTube review by itsmemorphious) to take my iPad to work with me and all of my other stuff.

Odds are in the coming weeks I will buy several different cases for my iPad just like I did with my iPhones before then. I'm a slight accessories junkie!

Sent from my iPad using iPF App

cogboot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I spent $15 on a Boxwave stylus, about $30 for a soft padded carrier case and another $25 or so on a protective silicon backside casing (probably has a more defining name but I can't think what it might be at the moment..).
No one has mentioned the "nifty" holder cushion with plastic embedded grid for comfortably balancing the iPad on ones lap or on a non-level surface. I have never seen one of those but have read about them somewhere and would dearly like to get a hold of one.

C

realistdreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not including apps, I spend a good deal on my setup and I'm quite happy:

Zaggmate for iPad2 - $100 + free Zaggbuds because they were late with shipping
Gelaskins skin for iPad2 - doesn't work perfectly with Zaggmate, but nothing a razor can't fix - $30
Smartcover - $40
Helostrap - $20
VGA adapter - $30
Griffin Styli - 2 x $15
Griffin Car Charger - $15
Multiple sync cords ~ $40

Everything else was software where I spent about $100 to get a productivity suite including QuickOffice, TaskTask, Mobilenoter, Jump Desktop and some free apps. Will probably buy a driving game at some point.

Last edited:

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far I have purchased a case, a dock extender, irig ( waiting for delivery) guitar cable and am looking for a good screen protector. I have spent £86.00 so far, but that will rise I'm sure :)

Jeff

Sent from my iPad using iPF

kustard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have bought

Belkin folio case £13.92
Griffin matte screen protector £5

Considering the Digital AV connector which I can get for £28 but is it worth it?
Mirroring the iPad to the TV sounds like an excellent idea!

Also, thinking that Case Logic E Sling looks pretty good to use as an iPad bag and we just so happen to sell those at work - probably going to pick one up on a staff discount today!

Last edited:

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
kustard said:
I have bought

Belkin folio case £13.92
Griffin matte screen protector £5

Considering the Digital AV connector which I can get for £28 but is it worth it?
Mirroring the iPad to the TV sounds like an excellent idea!

yep, watching YouTube, movies etc on a 32" LCD is brill :)

as for accessories,,, far too much :( :)

kustard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Probably worth it, going to pick one up on pay day! :D

This could get out of control, I spent way too much on iPhone accessories!

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
kustard said:
Probably worth it, going to pick one up on pay day! :D

This could get out of control, I spent way too much on iPhone accessories!

lol I know the feeling all to well

MacProDiva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
$39 smart cover (no protection, don't use now)
$15 portfolio (didn't like and not used now)
$20 screen/glare protector (must have)
$28 Targus case (love it)

I'm still waiting on a case that I like with smart cover capabilities, so my accessory spending is not over yet.

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After seeing some of these lists, I feel mich better.  Here is my list.

Pink Smart Cover $40
Switch Easy Canvas. $50
Griffin USB cable that is much longer $30 but I also use this for my iPhone.

That being said, I want to get the camera kit before our trip to TN in July. I wouldn't mind getting the TV cable but that is low priority and a ZaggMate might be down the road.

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm like someone else said, after the stuff I bought for my iPhone3/4... I would be afraid to add up everything I have spent on my iPad! I am afraid I am an accessory junkie - can't ever have too many pretty covers or things to carry them in... oh well!

Chiky

Most reactions