What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

so how is the head feeling right now ..

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my lady and i went out last night and she still passed out and not yet moveing from the land of the hangover ..i did take her in a couple of aspin and a bottle of soda to wash them down and made her a pitcher of hank bad bloody mary mix if she want that to have a couple of drinks when she up and moveing before i try to feed her any type of breakfast this morning ..

we got home about 3.am and i had to carry her from the car where she had pass out and snoreing like a frieght train going down the mountain after leaveing the party last night we went to ..

her kids wants to go into the room and bang a couple of pots and pans togerther to see if that will waker her up ..but i told her i do want to see her killed on the first new day of the year :D

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like an scene from the "Married with Children". Up at 7 AM worked at the gym , planning on walking on the beach for 10 miles.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had a couple glasses of wine, watched the sopranos with my gf and went to bed...nothing exciting. Not a big new years or drinking or bar fan.

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like a good one Henry2 but I think you should have allowed her kids in with the pans, but then I'm cruel;)

The handbrake and I had a quiet night in.

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never have drank and NEVER will. Saved the money for better family financial decisions. I think the trend of not drinking is following the not smoking.

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i was the party DD that we went to last night and she moved from the bed to the kitchen counter with her head on the kitchen counter right now i could not hear speak about a whisper right now about something like cool it is ..

she has a straw in the glass of the bloody mary mix and slipping it that way and when i asked her about breakfast she made a beeline for the bathroom ..so iam waiting to see if it another glass of the bloody mix or a cup of coffee ..her kid wants to youtube her and i keep telling her she is going to kill you first and then me second for not stoping you in time ..her kid goes i just have to out run you when she comes to kill us both .

she can do a pretty good Peg Bundy act when dress up for halloween one year and it was a little scarey to watch when she would do how peg talked to al ..

Last edited:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We just stayed home and watched the ball drop. We almost never go out on New Years Eve because as a friend of mine in AA once said, New Years Eve is when the amateur drunks come out!

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Exactly C4, Amateur night for sure. Safer at home. I don't feel like I missed anything either.

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
little update she laying on the couch in her PJ and a wet cloth over her face and asking me why i let her drink that much and when i make my comment and she gives me the dirtest look like that not what i meant as to say it my fault that i did not take her with me on the two trips i took to take people home from the party last night

the kid is bannished to the garage to pratice her coronet in the garage instead of the room and the comment about the tv beening a little loud right now also ..

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have enough money, gotta blow it on something!

I drank. Then off to bed at 9:30. My normal bedtime :-D

iPadNic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Partied Like It Was 1999!!!

Actually stayed in with a bunch of friends.... Pure entertainment. Everyone got along, no one drank too much, just enough to have a great time! Nothing planned always works out the best :eek: Happy New Year!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts