What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So finally the wait is over !!

Atindra

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My new iPad Pro 10.5 is here after a month long wait as my friend took sweet time in USA to bring it here. And oh boy!!....It is awesome. Actually he little bit messed up after receiving the box and then tried switching on and passcode was wrongfully entered leading to the disabling of iPad, which I had to restore via iTunes with hefty 2.53 Gig update of iOS 11.0.2 with restore & update option. Finally fully updated and operational beauty is in my hand. And as I hoped the screen is absolutely fantastic and so is camera. Screen real estate is pretty large compared to my mini 2 which would be great for my photography needs. Now I will spend a day or two in setting it up with all my necessary apps, for which the list is ready.

Best,

Atindra

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new iPad. Have you considered the Apple Pencil? If you have a nearby Apple store you could try it out before purchasing it.

OP
A

Atindra

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks scifan. Yes I am thinking to add pencil and a keyboard later on. As far as I read on net the Apple Pencil is the best option and its alternatives are not so great, however for keyboard, there are some handsome alternatives. I will add accessories slowly.

Atindra

OP
A

Atindra

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just to add, true tone is a great feature in terms of adjusting tones under any ambient lighting. Loving it.

Atindra

Most reactions

Latest posts