What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snugg case is it worth buying

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAQAS4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am going to be getting this case for the ipad 4 and I wanted to get some options if this was a good case to buy, and is it worth buying. I wanted a leather case, so this is leather.http://www.amazon.com/Snugg-iPad-Case-Interior-Automatically/dp/B007BZOGLG/ref=lh_ni_t[/url]

DaleWright

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there. We provide a range of products over at .... . All of our cases come with a lifetime guarantee and our AWESOME customer service :) If you would like to check out our full range check out this link: ....

If you have any questions feel free to contact us at ...

Moderator edit: no external links or emails..

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
WAQAS4

WAQAS4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DaleOfTheSnugg said:
Hi there. We provide a range of products over at .... . All of our cases come with a lifetime guarantee and our AWESOME customer service :) If you would like to check out our full range check out this link: ....

Hi
I would like to check the prices of your items please post a link.

OP
WAQAS4

WAQAS4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DaleOfTheSnugg said:

Please I am interested in the snugg case please give me more information about the snugg case, and if it's really worth it?

cyndy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did almost order Snugg case yesterday on Amazon where is runs about $25. But when I read all the reviews I seem a picture of a Yooboa leather case that I liked better. It had better leather (the cowgirl in me appreciates fine leather)and I liked and needed protected corners. That case cost me $30 on amazon and I can give you a review of that in a couple days. I have the Apple poly smart case on my iPad 4 right now, bought it with the 4 on release day. I hate how that cover flops over, and that it cost almost twice that amount for icky feeling poly. But that Apple case did a fine job of corner bump protection, so was looking again for that. Give me fine leather any day.

So check Amazon, and you will gets lots of reviews on it.

Last edited:

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Please I am interested in the snugg case please give me more information about the snugg case, and if it's really worth it?

Did you not see the link AQ gave you?

OP
WAQAS4

WAQAS4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took a look at that case, but the Snugg is case seems to be a lot better. The Stand set up is better.

cyndy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For me, I want the corners covered. I have a cover on my kindle like the snugg, with just those snaps in corners. It humps the whole tablet up, making it thicker. I like the thinness of the iPad, part of why it's so cool. And the Apple cover has that all over cover of the iPad like Yoobao. I liked that protection. At any rate, I did get my Yoobao today and it is really classy looking. That slip tuck in the back sets it up just right. The sleep function was perfect. cheaper cases don't have a strong enough magnet. Yes, it was a good buy. The snugg did look nice tho on Amazon. And I like the Velcro idea on one side.

Last edited:
OP
WAQAS4

WAQAS4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cyndy said:
For me, I want the corners covered. I have a cover on my kindle like the snugg, with just those snaps in corners. It humps the whole tablet up, making it thicker. I like the thinness of the iPad, part of why it's so cool. And the Apple cover has that all over cover of the iPad like Yoobao. I liked that protection. At any rate, I did get my Yoobao today and it is really classy looking. That slip tuck in the back sets it up just right. The sleep function was perfect. cheaper cases don't have a strong enough magnet. Yes, it was a good buy. The snugg did look nice tho on Amazon. And I like the Velcro idea on one side.

I did get my amazon prepaid cards. I am just deciding on which case to get for my ipad 4. I don't want to spend more than $30, and I like the snugg case, I think it comes with a stylus pen as well. What do you mean by the corners,do you mean the bezel? What don't you like about the snugg case, is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts