1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Snowbird* in paradise

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by drpres, Feb 22, 2011.

1. drpres

drpres iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello from 80 degrees in sunny Florida - my winter home.
    Other than missing my grandchildren and kids and big dog and SNOWFLAKE* spouse I'm happy not to be in Madison,WI right now where the weather and the politics are both raging crazy!

I made a typo when I entered my user name and I cannot find anywhere on your site to edit/change it. PLEASE HELP !

I look forward to having all your help with my iPAD issues, which so far have been very few.

One ? that's confusing me is that the trash can icon in MAIL has been replaced by a ? File cabinet? And I assume this means Archive. If so, how do I perm trash messages and how do I get into the Archive/Filing Cabinet

Thank you,
    J
    *SNOWFLAKE def. - one who travels back and forth during the winter between north and south.
    *SNOWBIRD def. - one with a bigger cerebral cortex who remains in the south
    for the whole winter.
  2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Greetings and welcome to the forum!

I will notify the admins who can help you with your name change.