What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snipping Tool

mjnettle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an app that has a snipping tool? I do photo mock ups and need the ability to snip so I can save them for future use or forward them to clients.

I use the one on my work PC but don't have access to my personal email on that computer so it's been a slow process producing product on my one computer, saving it and then attaching it to my work email address and sending it to my personal email. What a PITA!

Anyone know a simpler way?

TIA, Melanie

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Melanie - welcome to the forum! :) I love 'snipping' tools and have used a number on previous PCs and my new MacBook Pro (Cmd-Shift 4 usually) - unfortunately, I'm not aware of a similarly easy app on the iPad to accomplish that goal (NOW, I may be wrong and will be glad to be educated!) - so, what have I done as a 'get around' - a 'screen capture' on the iPad (quick press of the on-off & home buttons - sure that you have done it) which will be sent to the native Photo App, then cropping w/ another app, such as Photogene or Snapseed - the cropped image can be saved (kind of like a 'screen capture') and used as needed. Below is a cropped capture from an Amazon web page using Photogene (which will also resize if desired). Not the best solution but about all that I can offer @ the moment. Hope others will come along w/ a quicker & more one-way solution - Dave

AmazonSnipPGene.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts