1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Snes4Iphone Issues

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Lakerfanalways, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Lakerfanalways

Lakerfanalways iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone. New here to the board. I really like this site so I am glad that I found it. I am having issues with snes4iphone for my Ipad. I downloaded the snes4iphone app for my Ipad and I also downloaded Super Mario Bros World for it but when I try using it, its incredibly slow, or doesn't even load at all..I put it in landscape mode and I hear the sound of the game but I press every button to make it work and it does not so I just deleted it..does snes4iphone not work with the Ipad because I have seen Youtube videos of it working but it doesnt seem to work for m. So I dont know what I am doing wrong. Someone else told me about the SNES HD program, do I need that or will snes4iphone work? Do I need the wii mote to make the snes4 app work because I prefer just using the buttons on the snes app itself instead of the wii mote