What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smurf village friend request

Katieeeee1989

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll add you. Will you give me the palm fruit seed thing on the islands palm trees please?

webcraft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me - Webcraft

I will water your plants, leave gifts daily, and even take your dog for a walk. LOL

You need me as your friend !!

Laureta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!
I need help! Can someone add me? I need seeds from a friend. I'm stuck I'm this part! :(
My game center name is: + Laureta +
Please, I'll give you presents everyday!

Kiki0910

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi need friends who can gift me bolts will do the same in return. My Game Center name is Kymberli87. I'm a daily player

tamsharley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey has anyone noticed the changes made in the game?! The crops cost way less but now u also get way less coin and XP?! I didn't know how to put up a new post. So please let me know where this will be moved. I've also not gotten prizes after completed quests. Beeline doesn't do anything. Their support is not the greatest. Thnx.

Rbeller18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Needs friends to give things that can't be bought (bolts, seeds, etc.)... Not interest in potions, flowers, mushrooms. Will do the same for you daily and will water all plants.

GC ID:rbeller18

Thx!!

Pixsmurf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi would love some friend invites for bolts seeds gifts etc . Please add me game centre ID is Pixsmurf

reasav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi friends, could you please tell me where can I collect 10 woods for the hot air baloon? I've noticed that some of you already had the baloon. Should I buy it from the shop or from friends' gift? TIA for the information.

skankyxoxo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
reasav said:
Hi friends, could you please tell me where can I collect 10 woods for the hot air baloon? I've noticed that some of you already had the baloon. Should I buy it from the shop or from friends' gift? TIA for the information.

Collecting your wood from timber's wood mill is the best way to get wood, you can also send rafts on the island to collect wood.

Immismum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I need friends for smurf village,
GC name immismum 72

I need bolts, to start, and will do the same in return.

Most reactions

Latest posts