What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smudges under my gorilla glass!!!

metheridge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my new Ipad2 last week and is great!

However, in bright sunlight I can see smudges UNDER the glass!

It's like when it was assembled someone was not wearing gloves!

If this is so along with the other problems Apple is having this sounds like bad quality control.

Mel

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF!

OP
metheridge

metheridge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well.....u really can't see it unless it's real bright sunlight and u hold it at just the right angle......I never really notice it under normal use.

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well.....u really can't see it unless it's real bright sunlight and u hold it at just the right angle......I never really notice it under normal use.

Can you see fingerprints? I wonder if it's the residue from the evaporation of condensates of the thermosetting adhesive they use to attach the screen to the body of the iPad. If so, it will disappear after a while.

Tim

OP
metheridge

metheridge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They are several smears/streaks that are about 2 in long and 3/8 of a in wide and pointed on each end....almost like they were made by the tips of a small persons fingers.

Most reactions

Latest posts