What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smart Food Scale for iPad tells how much you’re eating

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
d7ab0d2c6f9fcc97d916dcb08313307b_large.jpg
I had a friend in college who was obsessed about losing weight. At lunch hour, she would also carefully asses each product she would put on her tray. She knew everything about edibles – how many grams they weighed, how much calories and so on. And it actually worked, and by the end of collage she reached her desired target weight. But the compulsion to measure remained. And with that the indicative to eat healthy and the right amount.

So, if you are one of those people who want to keep their weight in control or maybe you’re curious to know how much of everything you end up eating, we have just the right thing for you. The folks at Chef Sleeve are trying to gather up some supporters over at KickStarter in order to launch ​​The Smart Food Scale. It will act like a regular scale of course, allowing users to weigh whatever aliments they want.

The Smart Food Scale can be synced with your iPad via Bluetooth so each time you weigh a certain product, it will be added to your list of foods in the app. The app features USDA nutritional information, so users can be informed of how many calories they are consuming during a meal/day or how many vitamins or minerals the foods contain. The scale can be very useful to people suffering from different illnesses and who are on a strict diet.

The scale is available for $99 so if you are interested in the idea, head on to the Kickstarter official website and make a pledge.

Source: Kickstarter

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm...I just had a 2-piece kitkat....that scale might not be a good thing right now!

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions