What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smart Covers

veggiop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.fivefingers.me
What does everyone think of the smart covers for the ipad 2,
I like the idea behind them but i get the impression the magnet clips will scratch the back.

unsyncable.com

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.unsyncable.com
Good question....I don't think it is supposed to slide around at all, so the scratching might be minimal. We probably won't know until we use it for a while.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What does everyone think of the smart covers for the ipad 2,

I'd love to see, hold and use one in the Apple store before forming any kind of conclusion. Until then it's just conjecture and speculation.

Last edited:

ahfunaki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They actually have little rubber bumpers that are built into the hinge that should prevent scratching. We shall see how that holds up over time though.

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got one and like it. I don't think it will scratch the front of the iPad and there are the rubber bumpers as mentioned to protect the side. But I am also using an Incase nylon sleeve to add protection when transporting it.

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anyone know yet if there is a clear hard shell for the back, that will allow you to use the smart cover. My Ip2 has engraving, that I would like to show off.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts