What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smart Cover

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have several smart covers, but I recently purchased a red leather one online. I'm a little dissapointed, as I don't feel the leather feels that much different than the cheaper cases. Any thoughts?

Nakedbabytoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a few smart covers with my 2 until I decided to opt for more protection from drops & putting it in my bag. I had both a leather one & a poly one. Both items I felt were extremely overpriced for what they were & materials used. I mean, it's basically a screen protector with an on/off switch.....nothing more.
But with Apple, I think you pay a bit more per item just for the innovation & development that went into a product.
In my opinion, yes, they are overpriced & underwhelming.

Last edited:

mr_president

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree. I have a leather bound that allows it to stand up in two different position. I do not particularly care for it.

Sent from Mr_President's iPad using iPF. 32GB 3g

Nakedbabytoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, mate. I cannibalized mine for the magnetic strips so my Oberon could use the auto on/off feature when opening & closing.

Most reactions

Latest posts