What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smart cover user? If so what color? If not then what case do you use?

dbeth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow the magnet part is cool, but I see speck cases usually scratches easily. How is it with yours?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

We haven't noticed any scratches as of yet. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but I'm not going to get that picky...yet. I have a Speck case on my MacBook pro as well, and it looks fine to me (the laptop); the case is a bit beat up :)

We really love the combo.

VanHalen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a blue Smart Cover on the front and a clear Speck SmartShell on the back. Best part of the Speck case is that it includes a a magnet on the backside, so when I have the Smart Cover open (and reading like a book), it attaches to the back and doesn't flop around. My wife got the case combo first for hers, and I had to copy.
Decided to go with the Speck SmartShell Case for iPad 2 since I already had the smart cover. The magnet on the backside is great. This case serves my needs of protecting the back side of the iPad 2 when I travel. Thanks for posting this.

cbroberts2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Baby blue smart cover with Yogi and skinned with black icarbon.

Attachments

• IMG_20110825_134452.jpg
    IMG_20110825_134452.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 212

Most reactions

Latest posts