What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smart Cover unlock

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to prevent the Smart Cover making the iPad skip the lockscreen when opened up?
I use LockInfo now, but I never see it when the lockscreen is skipped all the time. :p

Manchoa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.catarsis.eu
RudyL90 said:
Is there a way to prevent the Smart Cover making the iPad skip the lockscreen when opened up?
I use LockInfo now, but I never see it when the lockscreen is skipped all the time. :p

i think the only way is to disable the smart cover lock/unlock function, but then - whats the point of using smart cover....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
RudyL90

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Manchoa said:
i think the only way is to disable the smart cover lock/unlock function, but then - whats the point of using smart cover....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I don't want to push that freakin' button! :p
I was wondering if there were maybe a nice Cydia tweak. :)

Sahota95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
I don't want to push that freakin' button! :p
I was wondering if there were maybe a nice Cydia tweak. :)

This is a really good idea for a Curia tweak cause I know a lot of people who dont wanna press the home button too hard or in the wrong way because it's not in the warranty so this tweak is something I would have and a lot of my friends would have.

Sahota95 - Message Sent From Sahota95's IPad 2 White 32GB Wifi Only Edition.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a newbie question, but so the PURPOSE of the Smart Cover is to skip the lock screen? I thought it was broken because when I lifted it up, it went right to my main screen. But that's what it's supposed to do?

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At first I didn't like that but then realized it's a nice feature - when I'm at home or even on campus, I'm never going to leave it unattended. So why do I want to slide to unlock constantly? I do like my lock screen though, it's my kitty.

Most reactions

Latest posts