What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slow in developing apps for iPad?

Stupot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I live in the uk and it seems that the apps for the iPad are coming through VERY slow! Wheres google earth, facebook, etc Any ideas why this is?

Thanks, Stu

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stu,

Both the apps you mention work amazing with Full Force on a jailbroken iPad.

Robertt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah and I wish the app store had a filter for language, too. Quite a few non-English programs in some categories.

FrostyFire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Google Earth has just been updated. Remember companies like Facebook probably have a whole chain of command to go through to get the app to market....try don't just quickly do it.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple does not chose what apps get developed. Each developer has issues they have to sort through. For example Facebook can get very complicated when you try to port all the items over. And it is available through Safari, so they may not feel rushed.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just seen Google Earth for iPad evaluated in one of the web sites, so it is there.

Most reactions

Latest posts