Sling Player Coming to the iPad

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by iDan, Mar 30, 2010.

By iDan on Mar 30, 2010 at 11:48 AM
  1. iDan

iDan
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]

According to a blog post on Zatznotfunny.com, they were able to get Sling to sing a few details about the new iPad version of the popular Sling Player.
    [Source: Zatznotfunny.com]

Comments

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by iDan, Mar 30, 2010.

1. iVan
      iVan
      I was looking into Slingbox hardware but there didn't seem to be any Apple compatibility so far.
    2. DavidNM
      DavidNM
      What will be cool is the stream for Netflix - assuming that works
    3. BassGear
      BassGear
      This would be a HUGH plus! I'm a loyal fan of slingbox. I currently have a PRO-HD, and a SOLO slingbox, and love em'
    4. Edlex
      Edlex
      If this really happens I guess I'll have to finally get a slingbox.
    5. Gremlin
      Gremlin
      I got the Slingbox app for my iPod Touch and will most likely get the iPad app, but Slingbox Mobile is not cheap. The iPhone/iPod touch app cost me $30 and the new iPad version will most likely cost the same.
    6. Edlex
      Edlex
      If it works well it's worth it. The question is will it work with my directv HD dvr's.
    7. Gremlin
      Gremlin
      On WiFi it works well. I visited my brother. Using his WiFi, I was able to watch my home DVR with no problems (I use dishNetwork). I have an iPod touch so I can't tell you how it works on 3G.
    8. BassGear
      BassGear
      I have used my SOLO, and my PRO-HD, through my Direct TV HD/DVR, works great going to my PC, Laptop, or Blackberry.
    9. gentlefury
      gentlefury
      Can't say I've ever watched my slingbox on a PC...who told you this?