What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slight yellow area specifically in the bottom right

wherewho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone else come across this? I first noticed it when I opened a new tab in Safari on a blank white screen. I notice it most when I look in a different area on the iPad and I see it in my peripheral. It's a diffuse slightly yellow area on the right border of the screen about 2.5 inches from the bottom when holding the iPad with the home button at the bottom.

rjreynolds

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone else come across this? I first noticed it when I opened a new tab in Safari on a blank white screen. I notice it most when I look in a different area on the iPad and I see it in my peripheral. It's a diffuse slightly yellow area on the right border of the screen about 2.5 inches from the bottom when holding the iPad with the home button at the bottom.

Lol, no. These post are becoming comical though.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Hi there-welcome to the forum!

I am going to refer you to these active threads:
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-3-fo...play-greenish-its-best-feature-messed-up.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-3-forum/69392-light-mark-new-ipad-3-a.html

Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts