What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SlakPack for iPad (Pre-Orders LIVE!)

JackMalone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SlakPack for iPad.

DSC_0152.jpg

SlakPack is now available for pre-order for $49 SHIPPED through Kickstarter Page here:
SlakPack: Business up front, Party in the back by Jack Malone; Kickstarter

I have designed what I believe to be The World's First iPad accessory that allows you to interact seamlessly with your tablet while on the go! From the front, SlakPack appears as your traditional book-bag, with nothing to hide. However, flip it around, and you will quickly realize it is unlike any backpack you've ever seen! An internal, laptop-style pocket inside the backpack is fitted for a 10" (or less) size tablet (iPad, Xoom, etc.), which it lines up directly to a clear window that is built-in to the back of the SlakPack. Touchscreen devices work flawlessly through the window, eliminating the need to pull your tablet out of the backpack to actually use it! Whether you simply want to check your email, watch a movie, or read your e-books, you can now do so without having to worry about pulling your tablet out to use it; with SlakPack!

SlakPack is made of high quality 600D Polyester, and the window is constructed from a tough 10 Gage Vinyl. Each SlakPack has a rubber logo stitched on the front. A hole on the side of the SlakPack allows your headphone cord, or charging cable, to come through, for your convenience. SlakPack also fits well between the front seats of most cars, allowing passengers in the back (children) to watch their movies on long car trips!

After numerous design changes and a few months of testing, I now have the final design for the product-- but I need your help to come up with the funds necessary to cover production costs. Arrangements have already been made with a very reputable bag manufacturer, so I am simply waiting on funds to make SlakPack a reality for the masses! In exchange for backing me and my project, you will receive an excellent discount on the actual SlakPack
DSC_0131.jpg

Most reactions