What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Momzoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have lost the sound in Skype. I hear when they call me but they do not hear me . I have been told this by many friends who say they do not hear me, while I hear them so well. On a pc it is easy to go to tools and try to solve the problem but with Ipad2, I do not now what to do.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Did you upgrade to iOS 7?

If so, there are new privacy settings for the microphone. Apps that use it need to be granted permission. Skype should have asked you the first time you launched it after it's own update, so make sure you are running the most recent version of Skype. If you happened to skip over the dialog (we all do now and then), you can go to Settings > Privacy > Microphone and turn it on of the app.

If it's not there, you may have to try deleting and re-installing Skype.

alwinder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have lost the sound in Skype. I hear when they call me but they do not hear me . I have been told this by many friends who say they do not hear me, while I hear them so well. On a pc it is easy to go to tools and try to solve the problem but with Ipad2, I do not now what to do.

I had the same problem,and,as it is said above,if you go to Privacy,you have to enable the mike.

Alberto

Most reactions