What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skype issue after JB

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
recently jb 5.0.1 decided it was useless to me and restored to before jb, now skype acts up. freezes, etc. Rebooted, un/reinstalled...nothing helps!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, but my iPad is still JB and Skype works fine.

Hang in there, hopefully someone with your specific situation will be along...

Marilyn

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i wonder when you restored your ipad, did you do a back up restore or restore as a new ipad and re install all your apps one by one ?? ..

correct me if am wrong, but sometimes when restore from back up there are still some traces of JB in your back up .. maybe this what cause your issue with skype ?

OP
MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
nammi said:
i wonder when you restored your ipad, did you do a back up restore or restore as a new ipad and re install all your apps one by one ?? ..

correct me if am wrong, but sometimes when restore from back up there are still some traces of JB in your back up .. maybe this what cause your issue with skype ?

I restored from backup.

Most reactions

Latest posts