What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sky Go not working

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was the developer of xcon that released that patch in the first place!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was the developer of xcon that released that patch in the first place!

It was made available on his repo, but he has been clear that it is a a BAD solution to a temporary problem, and he only did it because of the large numbers of customers desperate and demanding a fix from him. As far as we are concerned at iPadForums there is no justification for piracy under ANY circumstances and that's where the discussion concludes.
Either way adiosamigo, you know our rules on the subject of both piracy and also questioning staff actions. Leave it there.

TechMD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well not a solution for everyone.. but I just deleted the app, went back into iTunes, *DIDN'T* do updates and just re-synced my apps (putting older version of Sky Go back on). Problem solved for now... Just ignoring the AppStore update(s)

OP
S

Stevelamont

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well not a solution for everyone.. but I just deleted the app, went back into iTunes, *DIDN'T* do updates and just re-synced my apps (putting older version of Sky Go back on). Problem solved for now... Just ignoring the AppStore update(s)

I'm sure the sky go app forces you to update before use.

gVes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TechMD said:

If you have sky go 2.1.5:

Delete app, reboot, sync earlier version 2.1.5 from iTunes
Open app, get update app info
Close and kill the app
Use sbsettings, more, app folders,
Note the first few digits of the app folder name
Open ifile, var/mobile/applications
Find app folder digits