What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sky Gamblers:Rise of Glory ... Question about Sneak Peek campaign.

saholz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really love this game, but the Sneak Peek campaign has me totally stumped. I get to the point where I have two enemy ground targets, plus the targeted air ship. My guns are disabled and the enemy target boxes show camera icons. I'm assuming that pressing the gun button trips the camera, but nothing seems to happen and the targets are unaffected by my actions. I wind up flying around in circles with nothing happening and no way of returning to my home base. The only way out of this campaign has been for me to simply crash my plane.

So, what exactly am I supposed to be doing? I've mastered the other campaigns, and am flying the planes well, but I just can't figure this one out. HELP!

scoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For camera mode get really close

I had the same frustration at first. The key to sneak peek is to get extremely close to the target, maybe 100m them uuse the gun button to photograph. You shoukd see the shape of the houses and be right on top of the zeppelin. I wwoukd turn my motor on for 5 secs at atime, max speed and altitude, then shut down; repeat 4-5x per target. Good lluck

OP
S

saholz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I emailed tech support and got this explanation:

"Thank you for contacting Namco Bandai Games America Inc. Customer Support. In this mission you’ll need to cut your engine and glide very close to the target to take a picture of it. If you’re close enough the corner brackets that are gray will turn red. Just press the machine gun button to take the picture and you’ll see the picture appear in the top right corner of the screen. It sounds like you’re just not close enough when trying to take the pictures. Please feel free to contact us again should you require further assistance."

I did finally get through this mission!

Most reactions

Latest posts