What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sixth seal - promo codes offered for experience-sharing in exchange

fazekaim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

Please, let me share my game developed recently which has been released!!!

Become the One! The One, who mastered all the six elements and is beyond the borders of life and death. By closing the ancient seal, You have to save the perishing world from hosts of demonic creatures.

The sixth seal is a top-view fantasy action-game with unmatched gesture-based magic control system. Action, strategy, role-playing, and humor have been seamlessly combined to ensure an unforgettable gaming experience.
Features:
- Finger gesture-based spell casting
- 20 campaign maps, extra challenge modes and more to come …
- Non-stop action and fascinating gameplay
- Eye-catching graphics
- iPhone4 retina display support
- Enhanced iPad2 experience
Openfeint integration:
- Earn rewards
- Play with friends
- Challenge the leaders
- Chat with others

Youtube video made by handcam:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xse-QhNdotA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xse-QhNdotA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I would like to offer promo codes for people for some experience-exchange. What aspect should I improve the game from. (new ideas, game modes, etc.). Please find them below:
W4FJFTYYNKW6
WHHN9ALNE63F
EJKLT3TYL7YH
YTYEF3N9R7FX

See us on Facebook: Facebook fanpageSixth Seal - The Game | Facebook

Last edited:

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What sort of experience are you after?
Is there a trial/ beta version of your game that you wish to get feedback from?

OP
F

fazekaim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm afraid, a beta installation would be tricky. The only way would be to enable the developer mode on one's device which requires some personal meet which is not feasible i guess...
Well, i just hoped, that by offering promo code, nice people can be found who would share his/her experience with me in any form. To describe how the app was liked, was it fun to play with it, was it too difficult or child's play, etc... It is not an easy task to measure the satisfaction of the players or find the way to improve your work ...

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It looks almost like a real time tower defence style of game - it certainly looks interesting. I'm sure if you offered up promo codes up here when the game goes live then you will get good feedback and help spread the word of your game.

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i hope you get some nice people!
its not a type of game that i am interested in, after watching the 2nd video, it looks like it would be hard to play on an iphone. i dont own an ipad otherwise id help you out for a different set of eye's opinion.

OP
F

fazekaim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you.
It will take a few days for my game to be reviewed by Apple.
Having received the itunes link, i will post a few code for sure. :)

OP
F

fazekaim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It has been released! :) Please find the promo codes above in the original post. :)

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
fazekaim said:
It has been released! :) Please find the promo codes above in the original post. :)

Thanks. I have taken the bottom code and will feedback.

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi,

Some quick feedback - more to follow.
First up I must congratulate you on a professional title - the production values are superb - great graphics and music - at least on my iPad 2.
OK, on the first level I can play for a while but there is no indication as to when this level ends - is the goal to reach the level or to attain a high score/time? If it is the former then some kind of indication as to how long you have left to survive for. If it is the latter then a score or timer would help.
On this level there are only 2 spells to be cast -on a few occasions I found casting the spells had no effect - the screen registered them as it drew the red symbol for the spell as I cast it but nothing happened after that. I alternated between both spells on the same creature to ensure I did select the correct spell but nothing. The majority of the time it worked first time but on these occasions, I could try the spell 4 or 5 times and nothing would happen and the creature would reach me and end the level.
When you cast a spell, your character doesn't face the way the spell is cast, he keeps facing the same way - it would be nice if he did face the correct way - at least when the screen is quiet enough to allow this. Also, the animation of him casting the spell happens after the spell has been cast and not as it happens.

Is there anything specific you wish for in feedback as I will play this a fair bit over the weekend to be more constructive?

OP
F

fazekaim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback.
We greatly improved the gameplay in the forthcoming 1.1 based on the feedbacks received. You can find it in the Appstore in a few days...

The first stages have been hardened, we refined the creatures and magic systems. I hope, you will give a second change to the game to prove. :)

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
fazekaim said:
Thank you for your feedback.
We greatly improved the gameplay in the forthcoming 1.1 based on the feedbacks received. You can find it in the Appstore in a few days...

The first stages have been hardened, we refined the creatures and magic systems. I hope, you will give a second change to the game to prove. :)

Cool. I'll keep an eye out for the update. Also, when you restart a level you need to go through each page introducing spells & creatures. Can this be skipped in one go?

OP
F

fazekaim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The update 1.1 is waiting for review for a few days now, but i noticed and will be added to the v1.2, thanks

OP
F

fazekaim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I proudly announce the next huge update of Sixth Seal and a special one week offer! The game is FREE for 2 days and discounted for
another few days! Don't miss it.

This new update is a major one, incorporating long-waited and
requested improvements:
- greatly improved gameplay speed in the first stages
- monsters' wave countdown in the campaign game
- relieved differences among monsters

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey fazekaim,
I have decided to take advantage of the free offer and start with the one for iPhone. I am receiving an iPad 2 as a present, when my friend comes back from the USA. So i have downloaded that one as well. Will message again when I try the game out!

Most reactions