What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siri on ipad 2

edlewis11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone used it. If so what are your thoughts. I've had it for a couple weeks and really like it.

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed it, played with it a couple of days, got bored and uninstalled it. I am not missing it.

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I installed it, played with it a couple of days, got bored and uninstalled it. I am not missing it.
I searched in the app store and couldn't find Siri for the iPad. Where did you find it? Is it called something else? I have Evi but that app is kinda lame.

Cheers, Dan

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, you need to jailbreak, then you can use one of the many Siri hacks that are around. You do need legitimate access to an iPhone4S for authorisation keys to be fed in through a proxy server. Any other solution is illegal (or at least a very grey area) and not condoned by us.

Whilst it's an interesting hack, it's far more trouble than it's worth IMHO, and since I have a 4S it's just too much effort for very little reward :D

Last edited:

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The alternative to Siri I used is called Sara...but not worth the hassle tbh.

jawa6306

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Siri herself is not worth the hassle... I got a 4S in December and got bored after a couple days. It winds up being faster and far less hassle to perform the operation yourself rather than use Siri. You're not missing much.

OP
E

edlewis11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't have to use a 4s or hack any servers. . Just jailbreak add the siriport repo and a 4s certificate. It activated in 3 days. Took about ten minutes. Been working ever since.

VaibhavRohan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used to usedto use siriport too until i didnt need it anymore. Now i need it again and im too lazy to w8 to activate it so i just used wordjelly

Most reactions

Latest posts