What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

siri not available in my ipad 3

kingsley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pls i want to no why siri is not avilable in my ipad 3.and also if i want to do some things i will be asked to put my wifi on mean why is on ,but look as if it can not be detected.my ipad face book went blind yesterday.look as if my system is corrupted by virus .also when i was about to play my game the screen was shaking as if it want to go blind.dont no why.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
pls i want to no why siri is not avilable in my ipad 3.and also if i want to do some things i will be asked to put my wifi on mean why is on ,but look as if it can not be detected.my ipad face book went blind yesterday.look as if my system is corrupted by virus .also when i was about to play my game the screen was shaking as if it want to go blind.dont no why.

Have you gone to Settings>General>Siri and made sure that Siri is turned on? See my screenshot in the thread that J.A. Linked to.

Most reactions