What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siri for ipad 2!

robster2644

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's be honest, we need a untethered JB before Siri is ported to iPhone 4. I know that there's a semi tethered JB out there, but currently just getting bad feeling and feed back about it.

Let's get the Untethered JB first and then release Siri. It's simples

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's be honest, we need a untethered JB before Siri is ported to iPhone 4. I know that there's a semi tethered JB out there, but currently just getting bad feeling and feed back about it.

Let's get the Untethered JB first and then release Siri. It's simples

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

It is already on iPhone 4. :)

Wokiebear

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Graywolf, how is it in iPhone 4? I just got the 4S and passed my 4 to my very excited DH. He really wants Siri on the 4.

PS, had to edit because the iPad changed Graywolf to Grays if! LOL!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Graywolf, how is it in iPhone 4? I just got the 4S and passed my 4 to my very excited DH. He really wants Siri on the 4.

Read post 89. :)
But watch out everyone, h1Siri is illegal. So I don't know if it violated the rules to discuss it because it is only really half-illegal and it was just discovered.

Grays if? Come on iPad..... :)

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not to mention "Several users and other developers have discovered that the hack actually contains illegal code, could break your device in several ways, and sends your personal information through questionable servers." Stay away from h1Siri. Google it and you will find tons of info.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not to mention "Several users and other developers have discovered that the hack actually contains illegal code, could break your device in several ways, and sends your personal information through questionable servers." Stay away from h1Siri. Google it and you will find tons of info.

Exactly.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wokiebear said:

What is a DH?? ;)

Sent from my Tricked Out, Sparkly Pink Black Verizon 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
graywolf said:
Die hard apple fan. :)
Just kidding.

That would be ME lol.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

Wokiebear

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, had eye operation and didn't get back....and DH can stand for darling husband or da$$ husband depending on the mood.

Most reactions

Latest posts