What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Since ISO 5.0.1 pad will not print - any ideas?

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Before the upgrades my iPad 2 printed to our print. But now it won't. The interesting this is it will print from my iPhone 4. What settings do need to check on the iPad ?

Thanks in advance

ThePhotog Jon

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What method are you using to print?

The Print n Share app's background printing no longer works in iOS 5. Since they were probably using an undocumented API to make it work, it's unlikely this will be fixed any time soon, if at all.

Other apps may break and need updating to work when you upgrade. Check with the developer.

If you are using an AirPrint printer, then I recommend restarting the printer. Also, if you have not reset the iPad since the update, that often helps with problems right after an update.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

Most reactions

Latest posts