What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sims 3 for iPad?

lydiam212

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I got my :ipad-back: this September. I bought it (I paid for half as my parents couldn't afford to waste money on an iPad) for a couple of reasons.

1. I'm an only child, therefor I get very bored. I've had a Nintendo 3ds but sold it because I already have a Nintendo dis and the games for the 3ds costs too much. Well, in my opinion their over rated.

2. The only apple product I had was an iPod nano 6g and, well. Games are hardly fun...

3. Apps, games. If I got any other tablet pc I'm sure I wouldnt be as satisfied. And anyway, the iPad s too sexy to disregard!

4. I play the sims 3 ALOT. But I had to use my dads laptop. Which meant he couldnt use it half the time! So I searched sims 3 for iPad and the app store popped up!

I bought the iPad and downloaded some games including the sims 3 ambitions. Only then did i realise it was an iPhone game. And was well, disgracefull! I still have it, but I regret buying it. It's boring and nothing like the sims 3 pc game!

I personally think ea should make the sims 3 for iPad. Besides their are alot of iPad optimised games out their! Tbh, I think they could make it even better than the pc game, I mean, have you not seen the graphics of real racing 2 hd, or infinity blade! The graphics are much better than the pc game, and it dosent take up much space! So why wouldn't they make an app for iPad! ...as they say, theirs an app for that. Exept for the iPad, I think not!

Plus, I've heard plumblop or something let's you play the sims 2 on your iPad! And thats a huge programme! C'mon!!

Trumpet444

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know, I think that a pc equivalent version (including all of the architecture/building options) of The Sims 3 on an ipad 1 or 2 would be pretty huge. And I don't really think it can be done

Most reactions

Latest posts