What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simpsons tapped out

peire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To been 3 days with me not being able to connect to this server anyone know what the problem is and when it will be back up ?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Sketchie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I checked around a bit, and apparently it looks like you need to update your app to be able to connect to the servers... but the app doesn't show up in the Updates list. However, there's a workaround on that one.

I had the same issue a few weeks back. Turns out that EA released a new update without telling anyone. i guess this update made the older versions unplayable (I was running ver 1.0 or 1.05 at the time). To update, open the App store. Don't go through iTunes, I don't think you can update through there. In the App store, look under your Purchased tab. Should see all the various apps you've downloaded. Search for The Simpsons Tapped Out. Tap on that. That should take you to the game's app page. Hopefully, you'll see that the button you would normally tap to purchase now says "update". Tap that and it should update to the newest version.

This should help. I am sorry I cannot do any more since I do not have the app myself as it was removed from the store before I could download it.

Most reactions

Latest posts