What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simpsons tapped out/origin

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow I don't know how I added my comment to your quote 1million, sorry :)

No problem. I think their hear to stay until we put the stuff in storage. I'll be putting the Halloween stuff away after Halloween including the Dream House.

Sent from my iPad2 using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.Mâ„¢ member.
F.A.R.Mâ„¢ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.Mâ„¢.

Fat Mans Pants

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
No problem. I think their hear to stay until we put the stuff in storage. I'll be putting the Halloween stuff away after Halloween including the Dream House.

Sent from my iPad2 using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member.
F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™.

True. I don't know if I'll still be in the mood to squish zombies for Christmas. But I suppose new Christmas themed stuff will come out to replace it all. It's always exciting times in Springfield!

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
True. I don't know if I'll still be in the mood to squish zombies for Christmas. But I suppose new Christmas themed stuff will come out to replace it all. It's always exciting times in Springfield!

Oh yeah. I can't wait to see what they do for Christmas. I hope they have snow falling and have Homer turn into Mr. Plow and Barney become The Plow King.

Sent from my iPad2 using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member.
Moderation Notice:​ This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules*
No External Links...including Email/Facebook/Twitter Accounts

Last edited by a moderator:

Fat Mans Pants

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
oh yeah. I can't wait to see what they do for christmas. I hope they have snow falling and have homer turn into mr. Plow and barney become the plow king.

hell yeah!!!

kewb62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How rare are donuts? Is it worth using them to speed some things up or should I save them all to buy stuff? I'm considering using some to speed up Lisa trick or treating in the black hole series of quests.

Fat Mans Pants

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kewb62 said:
How rare are donuts? Is it worth using them to speed some things up or should I save them all to buy stuff? I'm considering using some to speed up Lisa trick or treating in the black hole series of quests.

Definitely don't use them to speed things up, unless you've got bucket loads to just throw around. They are very rare, unless you go and buy some with real money. I wish I hadn't wasted mine at the start of the game now that there cool things to buy with donuts.

cooldude06

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Peire! This indeed must be a pretty disturbing issue. Especially if you progressed pretty deeply into the game! I would have given up after the 2nd try to be frank. I suggest that uninstall the app, restart your device, reinstall the app, reboot your device, and launch the app. I have tried this with a few other titles and it worked. Hope that helps and good luck!

Most reactions

Latest posts