What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

simple question

pete9955

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im very new to the ipad 4 . i know i have a very simple question. do you do all the activities on the ipad with your finger. how can you game with your finger. i just dont understand

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
pete9955 said:
im very new to the ipad 4 . i know i have a very simple question. do you do all the activities on the ipad with your finger. how can you game with your finger. i just dont understand

Yes you do, all games from the Applestore are specifically made for iPad, iPhone etc. Games can differ I. How you play them, touching the screen, moving the iPad, you will find almost any app you download very intuitive so go downloading happy with free apps to see how they work.

And most of all, enjoy your iPad ;)

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Welsh girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pete9955 said:

I found it easier to 'type' using a stylus, but games are easy with the finger touch screen.

Most reactions

Latest posts