What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SimCity Deluxe Out Now for iPad

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

It feels like it’s taken a while, but SimCity Deluxe has finally made it onto the App Store for iPad. Time to release your inner urban planner with one of the best-loved city-building sims in the history of gaming. Taking on the role of Mayor and City Planner, you’ll get to enjoy the iPad-enhanced graphics and improved interface. Also exclusive to the iPad are dockable information pop-ups that tell you at a glance how your city is faring.

The iPad’s larger screen obviously lends itself perfectly to covering your land in swathes of trees, water and terrain with just a swipe of the finger.

As with all SimCity games, your city-building skills are tested with seven scenarios, ranging from holding a World Games to dealing with a raging heatwave. There are also seven starter cities for you to get cracking on, inspired by world famous locations, with 41 renowned landmarks to include in your design if you so wish.

As any veteran SimCity player knows only too well, just when things are going really well is exactly when disaster strikes! It's the same in SimCity Deluxe, only this time around you get to handle them in lush HD. True, random blizzards, electrical storms and even the odd locust plague may be extremely annoying when they ambush you without warning and decimate your gorgeous creation in one fell swoop, but at least they’ll look really good on your iPad!

Click here to download SimCity Deluxe for $6.99: SimCity Deluxe for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: EA Games, iTunes

Wordsworth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haven't played simcity since SimCity 2000 but looks like I'll ahve to get this one...For 0.99 I can't say no

benmason

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Water shortage issue?

Hey @Wandsworth

Did you get Simcity DLX? I just bought it but am close to giving up. My city's have a constant water shortage issue, no matter how many wtaer towers and pumps I build.

Other people are having the same issue but I can't find a solution anywhere.

Cheers,
B

Most reactions