What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silly question time

newt0nsbump

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've updated my 64G iPad (sorry, no interest in iPad 2) to 4.3 and am currently updating my iPhone 3GS. I'm also downloading the latest version of Safari, iTunes and Quicktime to my PC. My question is whether I have the latest version of Safari on my mobile devices. Or, does this matter, i. e., is the version of Safari that I have on either my iPad or my iPhone the latest version that the device will support, regardless of Safari's actual version number? Put another way, do I need to be concerned if Safari 5.x is available for my PC but not for my mobile devices? Thanks!

newt0nsbump

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
Safari on the PC has nothing to do with Safari on the iPad or iPhone. They are completely different applications with different version numbers.

Safari on the iPad and iPhone comes with the iOS and 4.3 will have the latest version available for the iPad and iPhone.

Most reactions

Latest posts