What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Significant performance drop after installing iOS7

OP
M

mesmerized

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced such radical performance drops? Some games run in a slideshow mode...

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced such radical performance drops? Some games run in a slideshow mode...
If a game isn't running properly in iOS 7, the fault is almost certainly that the game has not been updated to work properly with iOS 7. Check the games in the AppStore to see when their last updates were.

OP
M

mesmerized

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If a game isn't running properly in iOS 7, the fault is almost certainly that the game has not been updated to work properly with iOS 7. Check the games in the AppStore to see when their last updates were.

There are two games. One - CSR Racing, another one - CSR Classics. The second one is absolutely new so I'm pretty sure it was developed for IOS7. Both lag like hell making it impossible to play at all.

OP
M

mesmerized

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just tested several other games dedicated for or compatible with ios7... Same story, they lag a lot making it hardly possible to play. I had no such issues under ios6, none whatsoever.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
CSR has been declining with each and every update to be honest. The attempt to actually fix bugs opens up other bugs and issues to the app. I've contacted support several times and it's the same "We'll work on it" or the email is ignored. I don't believe it's iOS 7 based since I'm running 1.2.8 on my iPad 2 and it's still lagging fairly hard. On 1.2.4 I believe, which was the previous version I ran prior to the 1.2.8 update, everything was running smoothly.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
CSR has been declining with each and every update to be honest. The attempt to actually fix bugs opens up other bugs and issues to the app. I've contacted support several times and it's the same "We'll work on it" or the email is ignored. I don't believe it's iOS 7 based since I'm running 1.2.8 on my iPad 2 and it's still lagging fairly hard. On 1.2.4 I believe, which was the previous version I ran prior to the 1.2.8 update, everything was running smoothly.
Oh! Wow! That's ridiculous!! I thought only the support of some of the games which I play were like that! Surprised to find that there are other support teams which are as bad as that. lol :)

OP
M

mesmerized

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never had any problems with CSR support team... Once I lost some coins because of a nasty Mclaren bug but they gave me those coins back and even added a few more... Never left my inquiries unanswered...

Most reactions

Latest posts