What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign-in form app for iPad?

Sue3474

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for an app that will allow me to create a registration/sign in form. Looking to collect some basic info from customers on the go - name, email, address plus the answers to a few questions. I would love it to populate my customer database.

I was thinking I could create something in numbers, but I don't have a Mac and I am concerned that I will not be able to do everything I need so easily on the iPad.

I have searched all over and ace not come up with anything.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Sue

Gabriel1964

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a thought but why not create your registration form as an HTML form on a server and just use the web browser as the data entry intereface.

As well as allowing the data to be entered into the form the web server could also update a simple database for the storage of the registration information.........

Most reactions

Latest posts