What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show Your Apps!

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lets see 'em! :ipad-peacock:

212d1273257622-show-your-apps-show.your.apps.jpg

Attachments

• Show.Your.Apps.jpg
    Show.Your.Apps.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 626
Last edited:

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
(way too many apps to quote)

:eek:

Edit: Oh hey, I see you use NewsRack too. I love that thing and use it more than ten times a day - but nobody ever seems to talk about it.

Actually I got it hoping it would be what I wanted, but the interface is awful and not at all cohesive to how one would hold the device while reading....so I have it installed since I paid for it, but I don't use it...hopefully they update it...till then I use google reader site.

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
but not everything is installed....

Attachments

• Apps1.jpg
    Apps1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 276
  • Apps2.jpg
    Apps2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 341
  • apps3.jpg
    apps3.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 312
OP
NumbLock

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Actually its iTunes. In Windows you make a screen shot by pressing print screen.

With the iPad you can press Sleep/Home simultaneously and it goes automatically to Pictures.

OP
NumbLock

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Updated! Seems I have a lot of music and drawing apps. I hope those who predict "not a media creation device" are wrong...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Apps.jpg
    Apps.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 578

misterkofa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually its iTunes. In Windows you make a screen shot by pressing print screen.

With the iPad you can press Sleep/Home simultaneously and it goes automatically to Pictures.
I was always taking snapsghots of my screen with my ipod touch and until this day I never knew how I was doing it. Thanks!

nicodav

iPF Noob
Reaction score

After taking pictures/print screen with your ipad, how to you transfer them to your pc.
the ipad pictures don't show on itunes. I kneed to do a powerpoint presentation on the ipad.

Urgent, thank you

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After taking pictures/print screen with your ipad, how to you transfer them to your pc.

You screen shots are stored in a folder in your Photos app called Saved Photos.

ipad51.jpg

Once you find the screen shot you want, you can email it to yourself (or anyone you want!)

ipad52.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts